I ride a number of recumbents, each one dedicated for a specific purpose.
- My M5 CHR is the race bike for days when I just want to be at my destination yesterday. Once you’ve read the main review, there are some other pages to read:
- My Nazca Fuego is the comfortable, flexible all rounder that can be used for anything from commuting to relaxed day rides to full on touring.
- Our Nazca Quetzal is the ultimate in shared recumbent experience – a very comfortable tandem that is enormous fun to ride.
- My ICE Sprint 26 is the supreme winter platform, chillout weekend ride and ultra confidence-inspiring commuter bike.
- My Specialized Tarmac is the black sheep of the family. I have rediscovered the joys of a sore neck and nether regions in my desire to get back into the peloton for some events.
Other bikes I have ridden are listed below.